Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Nature Day with Friends

I've recently been writing a lot about how we learn things in a more organic fashion around here. Well, in case you were wondering, nature and science are just as easy to learn in a natural way.

Our favorite way to learn about the world around us is to get out in it. We love to take nature walks and really observe what we see. I love to study the squirrels and the birds and the trees in our yard. And, my enthusiasm is contagious.

I'm not going to get into a long post about learning science naturally. I really don't have the time today. But, I wanted to share some pictures from a recent Nature Day we had with our Home School Group at the local Arboretum. It was really an amazing day!


The trees were so fantastic ... not possible to capture that on my little camera.

















Gopher tortoise home





 


 






















Until next time, 
~ Irie Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...