Thursday, October 25, 2012

Day Three, Germany

If you've been following any of my recent posts, I am slowly trying to post the pictures from our trip to Germany in September. Check the previous posts for pictures from the plane trip and the first two days. Today, I'm sharing our pictures from the third day. We went to Lichtenstein Castle. If you've never heard of it, it sits on a cliff in the Swabian Alb. Just like everything else in the country (or continent, for that matter), it was gorgeous. We enjoyed a tour inside, but photos were not allowed. We also had lunch (my first encounter with the Pommes Frites mit Champignon Rahmsauce) and played on the zip line.

When we left the castle for the day, we were going to go to some caves, but decided against it because it started to rain. On our way home, though, we got to see a huge flock of sheep, including lots of babies, being herded across our road. Very cool experience! Unfortunately, I believe my camera was full. :( Bummer.

The rest of that day was spent in German grocery stores ~ an experience all by itself. Then, we headed home and cooked dinner and hung out at my mom's. Another lovely day!











Until next time,

IrieMomma

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures Missy! Makes me miss you guys being here so much more. Where did the time go? I love you girls!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...