Tuesday, August 9, 2011

How did God make you?


Out of the mouths of babes.  

Things to simply melt your heart into a deep puddle.

As I was tucking the Princess in a few minutes ago, she gave me the hardest hug and said, "I love you soooo much!"  

Even in the darkest of darkness, a mother knows her child.  I could not see the tears.  I could not hear the tears.  I could not even smell the tears.  But, I knew that they were there.  

The Princess is our passionate one.  She "happy cries" a lot.  

After replying that I loved her just as much, I smiled in the dark and said, "Oh, don't cry sweetie."

She sighed and said, "How did God make you?  You are just the nicest and best person ever.  How did He even make you?" ...

With deep passion and emotion, I could tell that my six year old child was at a loss for words to express how much she loved me.  

Wow.  

If she only knew how much I loved her back.  Talk about a loss for words!  

"In family life, love is the oil that eases friction, the cement that binds closer together, and the music that brings harmony."

          -- Eva Burrows

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...