Monday, March 5, 2012

What's in Store?


After a week of Unschooling, I'm attempting to ease back into a bit more structure. We still have other things going on this week, so I needed to keep it pretty simple, but I do better when I have a plan in writing that I can print and then check off. You lucky folks get the benefit of seeing that plan. Here's what we have in store this week.


Family Work: 

Wisdom and the Millers, Ch 1-3

Child's Garden of Verses, read several poems one day this week
Charlotte Mason Geography, Lessons 6 & 7
Burgess Bird, Ch 7 (Read, Color an Eastern Kingbird, Paste, Copy)
Read poems about Robins, paste some in our Nature Notebooks
Seven Little Sisters, Long Sunshine
Picture Study: Renoir's "Dance at Bougival"
Twig, approximately 6 chapters

Black Beauty, nightly

The Princess (primarily guided work with me):
Continue Quality of Numbers Main Lesson work, 4 - 6
Read aloud to me, 3 times
Queen Language Lessons for Little Ones, Volume 3, 3 times

The Hippie (primarily independently):
Continue Math Main Lesson (with me), 8-10
Cursive (Pictures in Cursive PRIMER), 3 times
Language Lessons for the Very Young Volume 1, 3 times
Assigned Reading: The Family Under the Bridge, 3 chapters

We have an afternoon park day scheduled with our homeschool group as well as our weekly Waldorf Handwork Group, where both girls are learning to cross-stitch. Should be an exciting and educational week.

What do  you have planned?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...