Thursday, January 24, 2013

Quiet around these parts

December ~ Making Peppermint Bark after reading The Legend of the Candy Cane

I've been quiet here lately.

I'm not sure why.

Honestly, I haven't known exactly what to say. Maybe it's "writers block".

I know I used to entertain you with very detailed homeschool posts on a regular basis. But, honestly, that is just too much to keep up with and still do a good job keeping my home and educating my children. We're still educating around these parts and I still keep notes for myself, but finding the time to write it up on here weekly (or even monthly, apparently) just seems difficult.

What else to write about?

Honestly, my head is often FULL of things to write about.

Religion ... Motherhood ... Marriage ... Health ... Recipes ... Natural Living ...

I think I have much more to offer you all than just homeschool advice.

Really!

We are living the "Narrow Path" dream that some people want to do and don't know how to get there. I could help with that. Why don't I?

Because, while sometimes my mind is FULL of good things to say, sometimes, it is just blank.

EMPTY

A blank canvas

The trick is to find the time to write WHILE IT IS FULL!
 
So, what would you like to hear about? Inquiring minds would like to know. If you have thoughts on this, share them in the comments section!

:-)

Anyhoo, I'm off to take the girls to a dance show at the local School of the Arts. We went last year and had such a wonderful time.

Until next time,
   IrieMomma
December ~ Making Christmas gifts

3 comments:

  1. Me tooo.....writers block :( blah
    BUSY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. with you, friend. i am down to irregular visits to FB and that's saying something about me! I love to hear anything, but you insights and reflections on faith I always enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in the same boat....I haven't updated since Christmas, and have so many posts running round in my head! I'm like you...I have people come to me for help on specific issues, and really should write more on those specifically...but I just find myself so tired at the end of the day. Anyway. I would love to hear about your religious philosophy; your incorporation of Buddhist principles into your Christian life; your food philosophy and daily menus. And anything you want to write about...I always love your posts. :)
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...